We are looking a dedicated Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
This position will provide central reception and information services, greet and process visitors, workers and volunteers. Provide clerical support, and maintain safety and security by following procedures and monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges. Must be able to transcribe and edit documents using computer and software. Assist in scheduling of transportation and appointments for residents. Maintain employee and department directories.
This position reports to the Office Manager and Director of Nursing.
Education and Experience
• 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents, proficient in Word and Excel
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
• Excellent work ethic • Accuracy and attention to detail
Cambia Hills offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, retirement plan (including company match), paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave, etc.
Cambia Hills is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing unwavering hope and opportunity for at-risk youth and their families by providing unparalleled residential, day treatment and community therapeutic services
Applications accepted until position filled. EOE
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc