Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
We have over 100 positions with competitive pay and excellent benefits. We offer a 7.5 % pension contribution, 26 days* paid leave, medical, dental plus long term and short term disability benefits.