One year of institutional food service employment or two years of restaurant employment or six months of any food service experience and completion of a culinary technical program. Child Nutrition experience a plus.
- ServSafe Certification.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Ability to stand for a minimum of four hours at a time.
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc