REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
DIRECT REPORTS: Maintenance Technician and Housekeeping
- Responsible for the planning, directing and guiding all maintenance processes of a PRTF.
- Execute all interior and exterior building maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion, while managing project timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for managing inventory and purchasing of all agency supplies including maintaining relationships with all agency vendors.
- Operate and maintain the facility’s heating and air handling systems in order to meet necessary standards and requirements.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and executing capital projects and improvements
- Oversee the safety of the organization including the Safety Committee, the Emergency Action Plan, and the training of all new employees
- Oversee the agency’s work-order system to ensure that it has the capabilities to prioritize work requests properly and that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all required inspections and emergency drills are completed on schedule and follow agency policies and meet regulatory code requirements. Oversee the completion of any necessary follow-up action to include documentation that follows licensing and code expectations (i.e., fire, health, etc.)
- Oversee the facility budget and project planning including; scheduled maintenance, renovation, and additions.
- Manage the badge and key system for the organization.
- Assist in carrying out tasks outlined in the Housekeeping and Maintenance Plan.
- Meet with the COO and other team members to review and prioritize work projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide constructive feedback to Facility Team members on a regular basis.
- Bring individual staff or program development concerns to the Chief Operating Officer’s attention. Review and formulate action plans for improvement.
- Consult with Chief Operating Officer and Human Resources Director on performance issues as needed.
- Oversee employee evaluation process, training requirements, scheduling of time off, and distribution of work load.
- Work with team members and the Chief Operating Officer to evaluate production, revise procedures or forms to improve efficiency of work flow.
- Work closely with team members and the Chief Operating Officer to ensure a safe, productive, supportive work environment is maintained.
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships with all employees by modeling high standards and expectations.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair functions and ensure quality of work is maintained at all times.
- Represent Facilities Team in supervisory and other meetings as appropriate and necessary.
- Support the agency by giving and receiving necessary feedback on facilities/maintenance issues.
- Lead the Facility Team by developing quality and meaningful abilities, such as communication and follow-up skills, to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess a results-oriented attitude and display a respectful demeanor at all times to ensure a healthy, productive work environment is established and maintained.
- Working knowledge of heating and air-handling systems and possess and a current Second Class C boiler license.
- Understand and possess knowledge of building code and fire/health code requirements.
- Technical experience with a computerized building management system.
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Proven success developing, managing and balancing an annual budget.
- Problem solver with a high degree of diplomacy
- Experience with blueprints, building specifications and large scale projects
- Supervisory and management skills to create a productive, healthy environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma required.
- Technical College degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of facility or plant management experience.
- Second Class C boiler license.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver’s license or its equivalent.
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for RN and Facility Manager