REPORTS TO: Facility Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Facility Manager
Responsible for insuring that all Cambia Hills of East Bethel facilities/grounds/vehicles are maintained in a safe, healthy manner meeting all local, state, federal and accreditation requirements.
• Review individual Facilities Housekeeping/Maintenance Plans where assigned, insuring that all job tasks and work assignments are fully understood and followed on a regular basis.
• Meet with the Facility Manager on a weekly basis in order to establish a system for reviewing job tasks and assignments, to include timelines and completion expectations.
• Communicate with the Facilities Manager/Supervisor on a daily basis to review work orders, identify problem areas, resources needed etc., and to insure assignments are documented and completed in a timely manner.
• Review work requests on a daily basis to insure that they are properly documented and entered into the “work order system” in order to insure that all work assignments and repairs are being handled in an appropriate and orderly manner.
• Maintain inventory and order supplies necessary to complete assigned tasks on an as-needed basis following established ordering and budgetary guidelines.
• Perform other necessary duties as assigned by the Facilities Supervisor or Manager.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and insure that all daily, weekly and annual facility inspections are followed utilizing Cambia Hills of East Bethel guidelines and Accreditation guidelines.
• Insure safety issues and necessary repairs are documented and followed up on within an appropriate timeline utilizing Cambia Hills of East Bethel’s work order and property damage control systems.
• Perform necessary boiler inspection and preventive maintenance tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
• Perform/Ensure all necessary vehicle inspections are followed utilizing
• Insure safety and necessary repairs are documented and followed up on utilizing Cambia Hills of East Bethel’s vehicle maintenance plan.
Note: Vehicles with safety equipment problems or in need of emergency repairs will be immediately grounded until repaired and inspected by a certified mechanic.
• Ensure safety inspections and routine maintenance is completed and recorded for all lawn and garden equipment.
• Provide snow plowing and ice control.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Special engineer’s boilers license, preferred.
• Acquire and maintain a Minnesota Second Class “C” boilers license within the first year of employment.
• Possess adequate communication, writing and verbal skills.
• Lift up to 75 pounds.
• Possess a basic working knowledge of the following trades: housekeeping, carpentry, plumbing, glass replacement, light vehicle maintenance, painting, grounds keeping, appliance repair, electrical maintenance of hand tools and gas powered equipment
• Possess a working knowledge of all fire, health and building code requirements.
Education and or Experience:
• High school graduate or GED.
• Must have documented custodial/maintenance experience
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc