The Analyst supports the facility’s overall performance improvement, safety, and overall quality management.
1. Bachelor Degree Preferred
2. Prefer experience with electronic medical records.
3. Minimum of four (4) years office experience desired.
4. Proficient computer, secretarial and organizational skills necessary. Proficiency with the Microsoft package to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
5. Position requires a person with working knowledge of Business English and correspondence and working knowledge of office equipment and machines.
6. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people.
8. Possess effective leadership and supervisory skills.
9. Proficient in Google Studio or other similar data management programs.
1. Participate in performance improvement projects as requested. Perform a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks for a specific project or assignment, within reasonable timelines. Attend meetings as necessary and track the progress of the project for the group. Set up and maintain files, coordinate meetings, etc. Prepare and distribute minutes for meetings as requested. Review drafts and finished documents for proper grammar usage. Use knowledge and expertise to create professional and creative graphics, presentations, etc.
2. Provide support for facility Quality Management Committees.
3. Assist the Quality Manager in preparing for licensing, accreditation, and certification.
4. Prepare reports for program leadership.
5. Manage facility PQI data and develop reports and create graphics.
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc