Cambia Hills will operate 24/7 with shifts available for 1.0 and .7 FTE.
Registered Nurse (RN). Promotes and restores residents’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to residents, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members. The candidate will love working with children/adolescent population and have extensive experience communicating with youth. We’re looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable reassuring parents and communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs of his or her residents. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where the treatment team works together for the good of the patient, and we hope you’ll want to join our team.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Contact us for full job description
Must have Mental Health experience.
3+ years’ nursing experience, preferably in a pediatric care facility
Valid nursing license
Advanced knowledge of EMRs
Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed.
Able to work well independently, good problem solving and decision making skills.
Excellent bedside manner, communication and organizational skills.
Ability to explain treatments and conditions to residents and families.
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc