Technology Support Specialist
Technology Support Specialist
The Technology Support Specialist will be involved in all aspects of technology support: hardware/software researching, sourcing, set-up, administration, installation, troubleshooting, upgrades, and maintenance. This position will work closely with our 3rd party hosting vendor.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve end user technology issues.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot network connectivity with 3rd party vendor.
- Manage user accounts in multiple software packages.
- Manage Active Directory, group policies and security policies.
- Identify trends and proactively implement resolutions to common issues.
- Install and manage peripheral support devices.
- Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade hardware and software.
- Manage hardware and software inventory, including licenses.
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Research, source, recommend and procure hardware & software.
- Achieves objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluation options; recommending a course of action and following through to completion.
- After hours support as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
Associates degree in Information Technology with 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent problem solving, prioritizing and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience communicating with all levels of an organization; including outside vendors and partners.
- Able to work independently to troubleshoot & resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to function in a multi-task environment and be willing to accept responsibility and work cooperatively with others.
- Experience providing help desk support, including but not limited to, supporting, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information to non-technical staff.
- Experience with SQL Server
This is a full-time position with a tentative start date in February, 2020
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc