Unit Manager is responsible for the overall case management of residents. The Unit Manger is responsible to provide leadership and supervision to Mental Health Therapists and to the treatment team.
Collaborate on treatment and management issues to insure high quality therapeutic interventions occur and program consistency is maintained.
Manage and coordinate resources and activities of each resident.
Engage family and collaborate with them on treatment plans.
Direct and facilitate team discussion on individual resident progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences, education or related field and two years expiring working with children and adolescents.
Preferred: Case Management experience
Working knowledge of trauma informed care, cognitive behavioral therapy, strength-based intervention techniques, ability to work in a team setting, and experience with group facilitation.
Cambia Hills East Bethel
Staff is hired based on qualifications and aptitude for a particular position. In considering an applicant, attention is given to education, experience, and specific needs of the agency.
Employment requirements may include:
- Tuberculosis skin test
- Criminal background check, including fingerprinting
- Department of Motor Vehicle history checks
- Completed applications will be maintained in our active files for one year from the date of application. You may submit a new application for an open position at any time.
A comprehensive benefit package is available to staff working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan, with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Personal emergency leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Family-friendly policies and supportive work environment
Click here for more details about employee benefits
We have openings for Nurse Director, Clinical Director, Chef, Counselor etc etc